- Do the Elephant Walk activity listed in the book. My girls had a lot of fun trying to follow the leader with their eyes closed. You can set up an obstacle course -- as we did with chairs -- but be sure to have enough adults on hand to guard against bumps and bruises! Alternatively, you can put lines on the floor for the leader to follow, a la this activity.
- Since water is an important part of the story, try this water pollution activity.
- Make an African-animal mobile.
- Make a Paper Bag Elephant.
- Make an elephant jigsaw puzzle.
- Make some animal snack holders!
- Play "Roll an Elephant"
I hope you've enjoyed my posts about the "3 Cheers for Animals" Daisy Journey! If you have any ideas about things to do to go along with this Journey, please leave a message below! And be sure to come back to read about our meetings this year.